I like him. I hate him.

Monday, January 18, 2010

[PICS] My PLAY Magazine

January 18, 2009

I got my PLAY Magazine from Kuya Wacks he bought this Magazine from Taiwan and when he came back here in Philippines he post it in the forum and he's sharing it to us (members) , so I immediately reply and ask him to reserved it for me and now it arrived in our house, hahaha I'm so happy.


click images to enlarge

Cover

Show Lo & Rainie Yang
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kim Hyun Joong
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Who's inside?

Gosh my Favorite Korean Boy Group love it ~ :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


VISIT MY MULTIPLY ACCOUNT TO SEE WHATS INSIDE ~
http://abiglee.multiply.com/photos/album/121/My_PLAY_Magazine_Cover_Show_Lo_Ranie_Kim_Hyun_Joong







♥♥♥

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com