I like him. I hate him.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MY SS501 ALBUM

Aside from SHOW LO. SUPER JUNIOR. & FT Island. I'm also a fan of SS501 || Kim Hyun Joong a.k.a Ji Hoo of Boys Before Flowers and last month there albums are officially released here in the Philippines.

So yaaah, finally I got a copy of SUPER HITS and DEJA VU album [FIND album I haven't buy a copy kyaa i need to save money first ahaha there albums are seriously expensive xD]

so here's my copy :D

DeJa Vu [cd+dvd]
comes with a photo booklet :D (there pics are so HOT)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SUPER HITS [cd+dvd]
comes with photobook and stickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(I bought it in Mall of Asia 'Department Store' Record Place; each album cost 650 pesos)



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com