I like him. I hate him.

Monday, May 25, 2009

BOYS OVER FLOWERS soundtrack download links

BOYS OVER FLOWERS OST
Links
♥♥♥
It includes :
For single download
1. Because I'm Stupid - SS501
2. Do You Know - Someday
3. Love is Fire - KARA
4. Love U - Howl
5. Love You - Brand New Day
6. Lucky - Ashily
7. Making a Lover - SS501
8. My Tears - Lee Sang Gon
9. One More Time - Tree Bicycles
10. Paradise - T-Max
11. Say Yes - T-Max
12. Standy by Me - SHINee
13. Starlight Tears - Kim Yoo Kyung
14. What Do I Do - Jisun
15. Wish Your My Love - T-Max
16. Yearning Heart - A'st1
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
F4 Special Edition

Links
♥♥♥
It includes:
For single download
1. Sometimes - SS501
2. My Heart Had a Brain Freeze - A'st1 & T-Max
3. My Everything - Lee Min Ho
4. I'm Going to Meet Her - Kim Bum
5. I Love You (Bang Bang Boom) - T-Max
6. Happiness - Kim Hyun Joong
7. Fight the Bad Feeling V3 - T-Max
8. Fight the Bad Feeling V2 - T-Max
9. Fight the Bad Feeling V1 - T-Max
10. Empty - Kim Jun feat Kim Jo Han
11. Because I'm Stupid - SS501
12. A Heart Cannot Be Hidden - Lee Ji Hye

2 comments:

c_cube said...

Hello! we are preordering boys over flowers clear folder(also have individual member) at S$10 each only! do visit http://myccube.blogspot.com for more details! we are preordering dbsk live concert goods, super junior latest album and poster and bof latest album and poster too! we are ordering mag too featuring other korean artistes! we sell in stocks too!

nancychl said...

GRACIAS!! No sabes lo agradecida que estoy, en seguido iré a ver que tienes de Show que no tenga ya, jeje. Mi hermana y yo estamos enamoradas de los F4 y de Lee-MIn-Ho. Pero sólo yo de mi especial y talentoso Show Luooo!!!!
Me gustó mucho tu blog, sigue así!

 
design by suckmylolly.com